Each year more than 10,000 people benefit from LynnArts’ programs; whether it’s the Meet Me Downtown Festival of the Arts, held in partnership with the City ; our vacation week programs in theatre and visual arts for young people; or exhibition and educational programs for practicing artists; each year we are building community through the arts.
Help us build our community!
Click the Donate button and enter the amount that you wish to donate
What will your money support?
LynnArts programs reach out to all members of our community. Your dollars will support:
- Children’s scholarships in visual and performing arts
- The Gallery program at LynnArts, with more than a dozen changing exhibitions yearly, and the first gallery on the North Shore dedicated to exhibiting the work of artists under the age of 18.
- The Meet Me Downtown Festival of the Arts; Lynn’s annual free festival with live music, children’s activities, and dozens of arts and craft vendors
- Educational programs for visual artists
- Affordable rental space for meetings, community events, and private parties.
- Affordable studio space for practicing visual and performance artists.
Be a Community Builder
Join a long list of individuals, private, and corporate funders who are helping us build a stronger community through the arts .
Other ways you can give
e-mail us for volunteer opportunities and to find out other ways you can help: Contact Jen Ashworth.