Parking: There is 2 hour street parking on the streets adjacent to and in front of LynnArts. There is also a parking lot in the rear of the building.
LynnArts is a ramp accessible building with a handicapped parking space in the rear of the building. For access and assistance, please call 781-598-5244.
From Routes 128/95 North:
- Take exit 44B to rotary
- Take second exit at rotary (129 – Lynn – Lynnfield Street)
- After about 3 miles, pass Mobil Station – get in right lane and continue on about ½ mile
- at traffic signal (with pond to your left), bear right onto Boston Street
- after about ½ mile, turn left at lights (just before Stop & Shop) onto Washington Street
- stay on Washington Street past courthouse (on right), Hess Gas (on right), and Lynn Public Schools Administration Bldg. (on left)
- go straight through next stop sign
- go straight through next lights (Lynn Visitors Center on corner)
- at next light, turn left onto Broad Street and then take immediate left onto Spring Street
- park along Spring Street (2 hour parking)
- at end of Spring, turn left onto Exchange Street for LynnArts (#25 Exchange)
- if you don’t find parking on Spring, go to the right on Exchange and park anywhere on the right or go around the block and try again
From Route 1/ Tobin Bridge:
- after crossing bridge, continue to Lynnfield/Lynn/Rt. 129 exit
- at traffic signal, bear right following 129 east to Lynn
- from rotary, follow directions above
From 1A North/Boston:
- go through Callahan Tunnel, following 1A north to Revere
- pass Logan Airport and Suffolk Downs
- at major rotary/intersection, bear right following signs for 1A/Lynn
- pass Wonderland dog track
- at next rotary, continue to follow 1A
- continue over bridge into Lynn on the Lynnway
- at 4 th traffic signal get into left lane for downtown Lynn, turn left, stay in the right hand lane.
- at next light, turn right onto Broad Street at second light there are two roads that form a “v” around a building, turn left onto the second street (at the Sovereign Bank), Spring Street, and follow directions at top .
Please call 1.781.598.5244 if you have any questions.